Intuitive Life & Relationship Coach
Susan Ortolano, M.A., CMRC, PCC has brought inspiration, transformation, wisdom, and clarity to many as an Intuitive Relationship & Life Coach, Psychic Counselor, Medical Intuitive, Educator and Astrologer for over 20 years. In addition to Coaching, Susan also now serves as a Faculty member for the Relationship Coaching Institute. Susan's mission is to teach the path of personal/spiritual transformation, evolution, and Self-realization. She believes we can all tap into the vast power of our own higher consciousness and align with the Spirit energy we all have to transform our future, live our purpose, and love our lives.
Susan has training and education in many areas including:
- Bachelor's Degree in Spanish from UCLA
- Two California Teaching Credentials from Cal State Dominguez Hills
- Master's Degree in Spiritual Psychology from the University of Santa Monica
- Relationship Coach training & Certification from the Relationship Coaching Institute
- Conflict Resolution and Mediation Certification
- International Coach Federation Professional Certified Coach (PCC) Coaching Credential
- Level One and Two Coach Training - The Sedona Method
- Landmark Education Programs & Leadership Training
- Reiki and Shamballa-Reiki Master Certifications
- Professional Life Coach training
- Ordination as an interfaith Minister and Spiritual Counselor
- Light-Body Energy work Certification
Susan has had the privilege of being trained by some of the best people in her field, including:
- Renown Sedona Method Author/Teacher Featured in The Secret - Hale Dwoskin
- Master Relationship Coaches David Steele, Lynne Michelson, and Linda Marshall
- TV and Radio Astrologer, Farley Malorrus
- Nationally acclaimed Medical Intuitive Sarah Meredith
- Top Professional Certified Coaches, Phyliss Francis and Faith Haupt
- Spiritual Practitioner and Minister Reverend Carrie Lauer
- Psychic and Spiritual Teacher Margaret White
Susan excelled as an Educator teaching a variety of subjects to
high school students for over 15 years and:
- She has been honored twice by the Mayor of Los Angeles as one of LA's Most Inspirational Teachers.
- She has been honored as Teacher of the Year.
- She has been honored 4 times nationally in Who's Who Among American Teachers.
What Susan loves when she is not working:
Susan is happily married to her amazing husband Rick and is a proud Aunt and Godmother. She loves exploring spirituality, psychic phenomena, visioning, and manifesting. She enjoys reading and learning. She loves watching movies, television, connecting with friends, and dining out.