Intuitive Life & Relationship Coach
- Have you been diagnosed with a chronic or life-changing illness and are you wondering what will become of your life?
- Are you trying to figure out why this is happening to you and what to do next?
- Are you wondering whether or not you'll ever love your life again and what is possible for your future?
I asked myself those very same questions.
As someone who has lived with chronic illness, I understand the issues, the fears, the unexpected changes that have to be made in life.
I lost my fiance', my house, my career, and all my savings.
Today I have the relationship of my dreams, make more money than I ever have, and have a career I love.
How did that happen?
Here's my story ...
After a painful first year of illness ...
I was diagnosed with Fibromyalgia and Chronic fatigue and in less than 2 years was barely able to move. Then, Lyme disease and pneumonia were added to that list.
I already had some other health challenges, but this left me devastated and the life I had known previously was over. Doctors told me there was nothing more they could do for me.
One life-changing night ...
I remember being on the phone with my new husband, sobbing that I couldn't take any more of the pain and a sad life of sickness and could I please just "check out". He talked me out of my thoughts of suicide and got me to hold on just a little while longer.
That night, hearing my husband's words echoed the still small voice within me that said, "There is more for you to do here on this earth. You have a new purpose you have not fully discovered yet."
What I realized was:
- Regardless of how I felt about my old life (and believe me there were nights when I sobbed for some of the things I felt I had lost), there was no turning back.
- My old life, that I was trying so hard to hold on to, was not authentic nor did it make me truly happy at a deep soul-level.
- I had no idea what to do because all I was able to do was lie in bed and be driven to doctor's appointments.
- As sick as I was, I still had a little tiny speck of faith that there had to be something in this illness that was for my greater good, otherwise it would not be happening to me.
- I had been asking myself the wrong questions. I began to ask myself why is this happening for me rather than why is this happening to me and answers finally began to appear!
As I turned my life around ...
People began asking me how I managed to build a new life for myself. They also asked if I miss aspects of my old life and specifically if I missed the more "physically active" life style I used to have.
I can honestly say the answer is no. I would not trade my present life, this new life I had created for anything.
Some people would be shocked by that!
I really love the life I have now and realized that other people could benefit from what I have done. One day I began to write down the steps that led to this radiant new life. I know from my direct experience that this process can work for others.
Love Your Life Again!
Whether you are living with chronic illness like I am or have had a life-changing illness and have to completely change your life, we're still here! We are still vibrant and alive inside and deserve to have a life we love!
It's not always easy to believe that we can successfully recreate our lives. It is easier to feel isolated, powerless, hopeless as we wonder and worry about what's next.
Based on my own personal journey with chronic illness and my in-depth training and experience as an Intuitive Life & Relationship Coach, I've developed a program to teach those of you with chronic and life-changing illness how to live beyond limitations and love your life again.
So, isn't it time to ask yourself why this is happening for you rather than why this is happening to you and allow the answers to appear?
I invite you to explore the possibilities through a complimentary consultation and see how this program could be the next step for you.
Join me and explore the possibilities that are calling out to you right now and love your life again!